Implant Dentistry Today is a clinical journal for implant dentists, those with an interest in implant dentistry, and anyone looking to begin placing, restoring or maintaining dental implants more effectively.
Published eight times a year online, the magazine’s clinical content is reviewed by its editor-in-chief to ensure its high-quality articles stay relevant to its audience.
Highlights in this issue include:
– Aesthetically demanding full arch rehabilitation
– Single implants in the aesthetic zone
– Updating the evidence base on prosthetic design
– Delving into the everyday use of intraoral scanners
– Managing challenging patients.