Implant Dentistry Today is a clinical journal for implant dentists, those with an interest in implant dentistry, and anyone looking to begin placing, restoring or maintaining dental implants more effectively.
Published eight times a year online, the magazine’s clinical content is reviewed by its editor-in-chief to ensure its high-quality articles stay relevant to its audience.
Highlights in this issue include:
– Regenerating tissue through the split bone block technique
– Outcomes of implants after 10 years in function
– Approaching full-mouth implant rehabilitation in patients with complex histories
– Intraoral scanners and the boost in lab communication
– Peri-implant diseases: the latest research.