Implant Dentistry Today is a clinical journal for implant dentists, those with an interest in implant dentistry, and anyone looking to begin placing, restoring or maintaining dental implants more effectively.
Published eight times a year online, the magazine’s clinical content is reviewed by its editor-in-chief to ensure its high-quality articles stay relevant to its audience.
Highlights in this issue include:
– ‘Give the patient choice,’ reminds Eddie Scher
– How to master a slow drilling protocol – and why it’s worth your time
– Conometric friction retention concepts in the aesthetic zone
– In conversation: intraoral scanning in practice
– Dental implants and osteoporosis.