Implant Dentistry Today is a clinical journal for implant dentists, those with an interest in implant dentistry, and anyone looking to begin placing, restoring or maintaining dental implants more effectively.
Published eight times a year online, the magazine’s clinical content is reviewed by its editor-in-chief to ensure its high-quality articles stay relevant to its audience.
Highlights in this issue include:
– Short implants, sinus augmentation and immediate loading – a match made in heaven?
– Vertical ridge augmentation with block bone grafting
– Understanding patient selection in full arch rehabilitation
– Intraoral scanning in practice
– Combatting bone loss with partial extraction therapy.